Since launching in 1992, Quanta has placed candidates in over 30 countries around the world into the Life Sciences, Energies and IT industries. Quanta’s success is down to its strong focus on culture and values, which has helped to build long term, trusting partnerships with both clients and candidates. Quanta required a phone system that integrated with Bullhorn and allowed for a seamless transition to remote work.
Quanta seamlessly transition to remote work thanks to CloudCall.
Quanta looked for a CRM integration with Bullhorn to enable remote working.
- Issues with old phone system: international calls dropping and having to repeat themselves on calls.
- Poor customer service: Quanta consistently struggled to get in touch with customer service team.
- Hardware costs: large amount of hardware that had reached end of life and needed updating or replacing.
- Unable to work remotely: Consultants taking calls on their mobile accounts, particularly international calls, creating issues with reimbursement.
- International numbers: no access to international dialling numbers.
- Storing data in one place: required a platform that integrated with its Bullhorn CRM to allow all data and interactions to be stored.
“The whole business was transitioned overnight onto the new system. The process was excellent and I’ve highly recommended CloudCall to my contacts.”
– Spencer Trigg, Director, Quanta Consultancy Services
A strong integration with Bullhorn and flexibility for Quanta.
Working with CloudCall meant that Quanta would no longer have to deal with the customer service issues they were encountering with their previous supplier. Quanta staff are now able to make and take calls from anywhere, either using the desktop plugin or CloudCall Go! mobile app. The softphone means that even a desktop handset is not needed.
Quanta were fully setup with CloudCall on the second day of the UK government’s enforced lockdown restrictions. The ability for each of Quanta’s employees to continue making calls as if they were in the office allowed for a maintained level of call volumes across its offices. The members of the team had completed online training sessions with CloudCall and found the platform easy to use.
Quanta were able to add new international calling numbers to its account with a simple call to their account manager and continue to do so as they enter new markets or expand into different countries. Ensuring all the call data was recorded into Bullhorn was a key reason Quanta chose CloudCall. From launch Quanta’s team could track all interactions with ease.
“Once you’ve experienced CloudCall, you know, you’ve seen the best business telephony system.”
– Andrew Hale, IT Manager, Quanta Consultancy Services
CloudCall enabled Quanta to seamlessly transition to remote working.
CloudCall has enabled Quanta to make the highest possible quality calls, while being fully supported by the CloudCall customer services team. The ability to work remotely allowed Quanta to continue engaging with clients and candidates through the pandemic and will allow them to continue to effectively work remotely in the future.