The modern recruitment industry is a complex machine, with lots of moving parts. But CRM integrations for recruitment can help to elevate your team.
Due to its incredibly competitive nature, providing candidates with a positive experience is key to securing their interest and standing out from the crowd.
At the core of many of these positive experiences is a quality recruitment CRM integration (aka, CloudCall!).
CloudCall was designed and created with recruiters in mind. So we understand the time-pressured environments that recruiters can operate in. Equally, we understand just how long it can take to search for a candidate record or upload detailed call notes manually to your CRM system.
According to New Leaf Search, it typically takes clients 3-4 months to fill a vacancy, with 25% of assignments taking at least 6 months. But, if the top 10% of candidates are often gone from the marketplace within 10 days (John Sullivan via ERE Media), how can recruiters manage their time to place these candidates and meet their clients’ brief?
Recruitment consultants spend a significant amount of time making calls to prospective candidates and clients, whilst working on storing these interactions into their CRM. However, many are experiencing disjointed customer and candidate journeys.
This is primarily because the various touch points within the business operate within separate silos. For instance, it is still rare to see recruitment and staffing professionals working from a single system that gives a unified view of a candidate. For example emails, phone conversations, CV and social data.
These disparate systems need to be connected for recruiters to work more efficiently. And be able to place candidates more successfully.
To bridge this gap between your phone and your CRM system, you should invest in a CRM-telephony integration.
Did you know that 52% of businesses say that a lack of integration into a CRM system is slowing them down on the phone?
This means that you’re not likely to get a true representation of how your recruiters are performing. On the flip side, getting your team to self-assess their own performance can also be skewed. Not to mention where and how to collate and make use of this data.
When you manage your CRM system and your calls separately, you miss out on important data about your processes.
Here’s 3 ways in which CRM integrations for recruitment will allow your team to thrive:
- Compiling a library of past calls can help you with training, monitoring and compliance.
- Syncing call data into your CRM system generates powerful business intelligence and reporting.
- Real-time data and call stats allow you to easily oversee your team and offer crucial support during live calls.
So, what do we recommend? Let’s start with the basics….
We understand that it can be difficult to know where to begin when looking for a CRM telephony integration. To help you get started, we’ve broken down the process a little.
What is Important for Your Business?
Firstly, it is important to look at what features will be most important for your business:
- Are you looking to Click to Dial, allowing you to make calls directly from your CRM?
- Would a Call Recording help you with compliance and training?
- Do you want to take advantage of a Supervisor Panel and gain insights into the calling activities of your recruiters?
These are just a few of the useful features that CloudCall offer.
You need to make a list of all your requirements when evaluating a potential vendor. And ensure that their solution has everything that you need. (Just a heads up, we do.)
If you can, then make sure you book a demo before making the final purchase decision. Understanding the benefits that you can gain from a trial will help your business in the long run.
Consider Technical and Support Requirements
It is important to know what infrastructure you’ll need to have in place to implement a telephony solution. Make sure that the one you choose works with your current phone system or provides one if necessary.
Now it’s time to consider how these changes can improve your candidates’ experiences.
The time saved by not having to manually input data into your CRM will allow you to have much more personalized, in-depth, and enlightening conversations.
Winning over a client or candidate is often not as simple as just ‘be really nice and friendly!’. You need to make sure that you help them feel happy, reassured and that they can trust you and your company.
To help you achieve this and make your candidates feel all warm and fuzzy inside, we’ve listed some practical tips that you can use.
After all, a positive relationship will not only help you place more candidates, but it will also increase your reputation. It’s a win-win scenario!
- Listen to Your Candidates: This may sound simple, but it’s fundamental to ensuring that your candidate has a good experience. Remembering small details that they mention and not making them repeat information like their CV details, can really help them to feel appreciated and that they were listened to during the initial introductory phone call.
- Get Personal: Make them care about you and your company by being more open and relatable. Have a conversation with them, not only about the role or the company that’s hiring! Obviously, this is within reason – candidates do NOT want to hear about the argument you had with your neighbor. However, showing them that you can relate to them with stories of your own is a great way to form a connection.
- Be Responsive: Don’t leave your candidate waiting for a response for days on end. Even if you don’t have any information to give them or can’t answer their questions just yet still get in touch and let them know that!
- Leave Voicemails: Leaving voicemails increases your chance of being called back and adds a more personal touch than emails. Don’t leave your candidate with a missed call that they may forget to return, or an email that gets lost in the abyss of spam and promotional emails.
- If at first you don’t succeed – try and try again: If you’re making an effort to improve the candidate experience, then that’s great. But you’re not going to know for sure that it’s working effectively unless you can gather some feedback.
Most recruitment challenges are only beaten with lots of trial and error.
So, regular reviews are essential. Don’t be afraid to switch up your tactics if needs be – this is a healthy part of the process.
Integrating real-time communications into the CRM creates the environment for agents to become far more productive. It streamlines training, simplifies onboarding and creates accountability across the organization. This combination leads to better customer and candidate experience and greater employee satisfaction.
The Business Impact of Unified Touchpoints
Consistent and Unified Customer and Candidate Touchpoints provide Recruitment Businesses with huge benefits including:
- Increased successful first placements
- Feedback reaches management faster
- Knowledge sharing will improve across the organization
- Voice Unification allows for a data driven Sales Processes
Integrating your customer and candidate touch points leads to a better recruitment process and improved profit and retention.
With automation becoming a common discussion point for recruitment organizations using CRM systems, the ability to “systemize” processes creates consistency, predictability, and scalability. The visualization of performance using user friendly dashboards and reports enables management to scrutinize and control crucial KPIs.
CloudCall’s CRM integrations for recruitment
Implementing integrated communications into your recruitment CRM system using CloudCall is straightforward and highly cost effective, facilitating a clear return on investment.
But we would say that, right? Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about our integrations, here.
By linking your phone system to your CRM, you can almost instantly increase your efficiency and gain ongoing, fresh insight at the same time.
Our eGuide, ‘Recruit the best performer: Solving recruitment problems with CloudCall’, explains the positive impact that introducing a CRM integration can have on your business.
Being able to automatically monitor your teams’ calls and stats provides you with an accurate, instant and realistic view of what’s going on is vital. That’s why CloudCall has real-time monitoring features built in, so you’re always up to date.
You know you want to.