Sales, recruitment and customer service teams spend most of their time on the phone and in their CRM. But often these systems are not connected, leading to wasted time and frustration. And while you may know that closing the gap between those two systems will improve the quality and quantity of work from your employees, it’s hard to know where to begin when looking for a telephony CRM vendor.
Lucky for you, we know a thing or two about this kind of thing…
First, it’s important to consider what features are most important to you.
- Are you looking for click-to-dial, allowing you to make calls directly from your CRM?
- Would call recording help you with training and compliance?
- Do you need call analytics to gain more insight into the activities of your team?
These are just a few of the very useful features available, and it’s important to ensure the solution you choose has everything you need. To do this, make a list of your must-haves when evaluating a telephony CRM vendor.
Second, consider the technical and support requirements.
It’s important to know what infrastructure you’ll need in place to implement this integration. Make sure the vendor you choose can work with your current phone system or provide one if necessary.
If you’re in the market for a new telephony CRM vendor, you might not need to look any further… hello, we’re CloudCall!
- Enhance Conversations: Having all interactions stored in your contact’s CRM record enables you to be in the moment.
- Increase efficiency: Our integration helps you to work smarter, not harder, saving you time and therefore money. (Lots of it!)
- Improve productivity: We built our integrations with intuitive features to help you to get the most out of your CRM. We’re nice like that.
By using features that have been built with you in mind, we help you to be more productive and offer great customer experience. Take a look for yourself, you won’t regret it.