2021 was a strange kind of year. With so many businesses continuing to work remotely, it was (and still is) so important to stay connected with your colleagues and your network. All while trying to keep customers happy.
Recently, we carried out research on businesses and customers, to find out their preferences when it comes to communicating.
Our eBook, titled ‘Keep your customers happy’, explores the power of combining data and communications to build better relationships. And everything seemed to just, click.
You can download the eBook for free, right here. You’re welcome!
Now, we know you don’t need us to remind you how different the last few years have been. But one thing that you may have noticed that hasn’t changed, is that the phones are still ringing…a lot.
Your customers want to talk.
With 59% of customers preferring to call because they want a quick answer and 57% picking up the phone because they want to talk to a real person, it’s important to get it right.
With so many channels available, businesses need to ensure, now more than ever, that they are choosing the correct channels to engage with their customers.
In our eBook, you’ll find out:
- Why inbound phone calls are rising
- Tips to reduce the burden on inbound call centers
- How to boost customer satisfaction
- How to use tech to reduce your call queue times
The quickest way to provide effective customer service is still over the phone. Especially if the customer needs to get in touch with you for an urgent matter. So, here are our 3 top tips to ensure your conversations are as effective as possible.
- Be prepared – check contact records with Inbound Screen Pops before calls to understand the customers history
- Capture calls – capture call information, including notes and recordings to providing an overview of call activities
- Listen in – listen in on live calls or call recordings to help with development and training
All of this is made possible with CloudCall
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve have helped more businesses than ever to navigate the struggles of rapidly changing markets, with our impressive array of telephony features and innovative CRM integrations.
Our customers are now able to:
- Recognize the importance of listening to what customers want; they opt to speak to an agent on the phone to resolve queries quickly.
- Understand the importance of a CRM system for storing all records and past communications in one place; this goes a long way towards keeping your customers happy.
- Realize that small changes, like reducing call queue times, will be paramount if they want to succeed in the coming years.
Interested in finding out more? Request a call back to discover how our features can help you have great conversations.