All of our webinar recordings can be accessed here, so that you never miss out again!
Avoiding the “Automation Flop”:
What staffing firms need to consider
Purple Panel Webinar Series Four
- What to consider before implementing tech
- What’s next after automation
- Best practices from industry leaders
Lauren Jones, Leap Consulting Solutions. Josh Pines, Bullhorn.
Jon Croft, CloudCall.
How to use your technology to better manage and track candidates
Purple Panel Webinar Series Three
- The key benefits of new recruitment technologies
- How automation has become key to top recruiters
- How you can build better relationships using tech
Ashley Bowlin, Tracker. Hope Nattell, Textkernel. Matt Gayleard, CloudCall.
The future of work: Engaging top talent in a remote world
Purple Panel Webinar Series Two
- How the working world has changed in the last year
- How being proactive ensures culture and morale is maintained
- Strategies for recruiters to stand out to clients and candidates remotely
Nellie Perrin, Hinterview. Andy Hallett, RecWired. Matt Gayleard, CloudCall.
How to automate communications from search to placement: fill roles, hassle free
CloudCall and Vincere
- Bridging the gap between your communications & recruitment strategy
- How to optimise & scale your business development efforts
- How eliminating certain admin tasks can increase your outreach & placements
- How automating your processes can create a more efficient & effective workspace
Jamie King, Vincere. Jonathan Craven, CloudCall. Matt Gayleard, CloudCall.
How recruitment technology has evolved in order to motivate teams and increase sales.
Purple Panel Webinar Series One
• Transforming the candidate and client experience.
• Understanding if motivation stems from people or technology.
• Methods to upskill staff to stay ahead of the competition.
Charlie Valler Barnes, Northstar Innovation Group, Ian Moyse, OneUp Sales and Matt Gayleard, CloudCall.
The Impact Remote Working is Having on Your Client & Candidate Data
CloudCall at the Recruitment Technology Showcase: Session one:
- What data capture is and why it is important
- Reducing manual data entry and increasing automation
- Impact of using a mobile on data capture
- Using data to improve efficiencies
Rob Greening, CloudCall. Ian Moyes, One Up Sales
How to reduce staff turnover and minimise lost revenue when a biller leaves your business
CloudCall at the Recruitment Technology Showcase: Session two:
- Attrition vs. turnover
- Ways to reduce attrition
- Preventative measures
- How to minimise lost turnover
Rob Greening, CloudCall.
Can recruitment technology improve our emotional intelligence?
CloudCall at ENGAGE X 2021
- How will automation transform businesses?
- What is sentiment analysis and what can it help recruiters achieve?
- What impact will transcription technology have on EQ?
- How does emotional intelligence improve business development?
Paul Clarke, Matt Gayleard & Diogo Coutinho from CloudCall
Maximising ROI with recruitment technology
CloudCall at SourceBreaker
- How to maximise communication
- Connect with your customers at the right time and the right place
Adam Dale, SourceBreaker. Lisa Jones, Barclay Jones. Josh Martin, CloudCall. Eloise Sutton, Vincere.